Translate

Monday, April 29, 2013

Healthy Bride Series - Getting Started with Skinny Wraps!

There are many times in our lives that we begin to feel it is time to get into a healthy living routine with eating healthier, exercising, and taking care of our body and mind a little more than we have been. These times tend to come with major life events such as after graduation, landing your first job, GETTING MARRIED, getting pregnant, and retiring. When you are planning a wedding you want to look and feel your best on one of the most personal and special days of your life. For some it is easy to start putting in the extra time and effort to take care of yourself because it has always been a part of your life. For others it may be a bigger change, some brides-to-be have never put themselves first and the thought of actually putting the focus on yourself and working towards feeling your best may be a foreign concept. In this new Healthy Bride Series I will be sharing great products, healthy living strategies, and workout routines that can help you on your way to looking your best on your wedding day.



When I began planning my own wedding it gave me the jump start I needed to start incorporating a workout routine into my life. I wanted to loose about ten pounds and bring a little more definition to my shape. At the time I had a Wii Fit so that was my go to training tool to jump start my fitness routine. You are in the spotlight on your wedding day so why not work towards looking your best.

Sometimes the hardest part is getting started and finding the motivation to make a change; I have found that once I start seeing results I get energized to keep going to meet my goals. Often times the goal you create as a bride is about how you envision the way you want to look in your bridal dress. That could mean taking off a few pounds or firming your tummy, arms, and maybe even a little back fat that has accumulated over the years to get the right fit in your dress. Not only do you want to look good but you want to feel good too.

I've come across something that could help give you the motivation you need to get started with a healthy living routine and give you the results you have been looking for. It's called It Works! Body Contouring Wraps. These wraps tighten, tone, and firm in as little as 45 minutes! Hence the name... When it comes to products that make claims about results I feel I must try them for myself before sharing them on this blog as I do not want to provide false claims. I have tried these wraps and below is my review and results after using only one wrap!


                                                                    Before                           After





My Review: 

Sandy Griego is an independent distributor of It Works! products and she was able to share with me a sample of the Body Contouring Wraps. There are different packs you can get where you save money when combining items however, you can also purchase a pack of four Body Contouring Wraps on their own for $99.00 or $59.00 at the loyal customer price. I was able to try out one Body Contouring Wrap and was pretty pleased with the results of using a quarter of what you would get at home with a full purchase (check out my results above). You can check out even more results on the Griego Skinny Wraps Facebook Page where others have used full packs and up to 6 wraps, the results are pretty amazing.


So when my wrap arrived I was pretty excited to try it, I have been married for almost 3 years and after the big day life caught up with me and I had gained back the weight I took off for the wedding and my body was not looking as firm as it once did in my wedding photos... it was time to get back on track. I followed the written and video instructions provided by Sandy which were so helpful and followed them with some assistance from my husband with the wrapping.

The wrap itself smelled great and healthy, no strong chemical smells as many of the ingredients are derived from plant extracts. It smelled like a mixture or tea tree oil and eucalyptus... it made me feel healthy just putting it on lol! So I chose my tummy as that is where I get the most bloat and the area I would like to work on toning. When you first put the wrap on you must drink 8oz of water right away then half of your body weight of water in ounces each day for 72 hours. I actually had a sample of the It Works! Greens so I mixed that in my first 8oz of water.


                                                                               All Wrapped Up!

The whole process was kind of fun and once I was all wrapped up with saran wrap (plastic) my muscles felt quite firm. I could feel I was sweating under the plastic which made me feel good thinking of the toxins I was sweating out, this was as a result of being wrapped up in saran wrap. But I also felt a cooling sensation from the gel on the wrap, that is the botanical mixture you want your body to absorb to work at shrinking those fat cells. I kept my wrap on overnight which was a little strange feeling all wrapped up but I slept fine... just extra sweaty in the morning which I'm sure is a good thing when you are cleansing toxins from your body. When taking off the wrap I made sure to rub the remaining gel from the wrap into my skin to get the full effect. I drank all of the required water during the 72 hours after taking the wrap off and took the after picture on the 3rd day. I felt less bloated, my skin looked more clear, and my midsection and lower waist measurements had reduced by about an inch and a half. The results after using only one wrap definitely made me curious about the results I would see if I had used a whole pack or 4 or more. One of the best things using the wrap did for me was it gave me the motivation to start a work out program to firm up the rest of my body and continue toning my tummy; after seeing the change I wanted more!  The Body Contouring Wraps are not a water weight loss wrap and work different from some other body wrapping techniques on the market, with these wraps you can expect the results to last 2-6 months. Below are some links to It Works! products in the news!


Featured in the News






For those who are skeptical and feel that the body can have many changes on its own you may be right with a certain degree of change however, sometimes the body needs a little something extra to go even further. Using the wrap was an enjoyable experience, I did not experience any side effects and I felt quite healthy doing it. I think this product would be a great product for brides-to-be to try on any of the key problem areas (tummy, back, arms, legs, or butt), the least you will get is a mental shift making you feel healthier and gain the motivation you need to push harder to reach your wedding day goals. It Works! boasts that that body contouring wraps work every time and that 90% of people see results after the first wrap, so try it out for yourself and keep an eye out for the next blog post in the Healthy Bride Series!

If you would like to purchase your own body contouring wraps from It Works! click on the Shop link here ----------> https://smarvel.myitworks.com/Shop and choose the items you would like from one of the categories on the left products menu.You can also contact Sandy Griego directly at (913)-563-0936 or send her a message on her Griego Skinny Wraps Facebook Page. When making a wraps purchase from Sandy you can get a FREE It Works! Greens sample when you mention you heard about It Works! wraps on this blog!




If your a bride who has tried the It Works! wraps or plans to try them out please post a comment to share your thoughts and results with future brides-to be :)

No comments:

Post a Comment