#1. Offers Pre-Wedding Day Workout Routines
The Toronto School of Burlesque offers brides-to-be a sexy way to get fit for your wedding with Drop-In Classes, Workshops, and Private Parties with your bridesmaids. Classes range in intensity from Dance for Dummies sessions to Circus Flexibility: Splits and Headstands. You can attend one class to learn some tips on how to introduce some extra tease in the bedroom, or buy a class pass card to incorporate cardio and dance into your pre-wedding day workout routine.
#2. Provides Social Bonding as a part of Social Wellbeing
The Toronto School of Burlesque provides brides-to-be with a unique bachelorette party experience as one of their private party options, which includes an hour of tease instruction, and fun extras like gourmet cupcakes (some flavours include booze!).
The party takes place at The Toronto School of Burlesque's gorgeous downtown Toronto studio, located right on Queen Street West or they can come to you in the downtown Toronto area.
Studio and Home Party Package Pricing *Rates are subject to HST
- Groups up to 6 people $250. Add $35 per person above 6 guests
- Groups of 10 people $350. Add $35 per person above 10 guests
- Parties of 10 and larger, your guest of honor is free!
- Extra Time in the studio available at $75 per half hour, $125 per hour
- A $100 deposit is required for all parties. Your party is NOT confirmed until we have received a deposit!
- For travel outside of downtown Toronto, a $50 fee applies.
Book Your Party Here!
#3. Enhances Skills in the Bedroom, for a Healthy Sex Life ;)
Your Partner will be more than happy you took classes at The Toronto School of Burlesque and didn't only stick to running on the treadmill or doing crunched at the gym. Even after the wedding you can continue to be a Healthy Bride by continuing to attend classes at The Toronto School of Burlesque!